How to password protect PDF documents or files?
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat
- Select File > Document Security from the menu
- Got to the “Security Options” drop-down and select “Acrobat Standard Security”
- Find the box labelled “Password required to open document” and place a check mark against it.
- Edit or type the password
- You can also add a password requirement for changing permissions or password.To add a a required password check the box against “required password to change permissions or password” and enter the password. However note that this password must be different from the one that you entered for securing or password protecting the PDF file.
- If you want your PDF document to be password accessible to users with previous versions of Acrobat Reader (versions earlier than 5.0), do not change the 40-bit encryption setting. However if your users or audience will be using version 5 or later versions of the Reader (or the full Acrobat program) then you may use 128-bit encryption.
How to suppress printing or copying text from a PDF document?
- You can suppress printing of the pdf document, suppress changing the document, suppress content copying or image extraction, and suppress adding or changing comments.Check the boxes next to the options that you want to apply to the PDF document.
- Click OK
- You will then be required to confirm one or both passwords. You must re-type them correctly.Be careful in doing so.
ខ្ញុំសូមមិនបកជាភាសាខ្មែរ ព្រោះខ្លាចមានការច្រឡំ ចឹងទុកជាភាសាគេតែម្តង!! ព្រោះរបៀបធ្វើនៃ Version មានលក្ខណៈខុសគ្នាបន្តិចន្តួចប៉ុណ្ណោះ។